CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature)
is the source of information for nursing and paramedical care professionals.
CINAHL contains references to articles from almost all English nursing journals and a number of journals from related fields, such as physiotherapy and speech therapy.
Users have quick and easy access to renowned full-text journals, evidence-based health care sheets, quick lessons and more.
- EBSCO Connect – Tutorial
- EBSCO Connect –https://connect.ebsco.com
- CINAHL Helppagina’s
- CINAHL Promotion Kit
Tutorials: short CINAHL videos
- CINAHL Databases – Basic Searching Tutorial
- CINAHL Databases – Advanced Searching Tutorial
- CINAHL Continuing Education Modules – Tutorial
- Using the CINAHL/MeSH Subject Headings Feature in EBSCOhost – Tutorial
- My EBSCOhost Folder
- How to Use the My EBSCOhost Folder
- Saving Your Search History using My EBSCOhost
- Using the EBSCOhost Search History – Tutorial
- Using the EBSCOhost Result List – Tutorial
- How to Use Search Alerts
- How to Use Journal Alerts
- How to Use One-Step RSS Journal Alerts
- How to Use the Export Manager
Short explanations about CINAHL
- Using CINAHL/MeSH Headings
- Advanced Searching with CINAHL® Subject Headings
- The CINAHL Databases – Frequently Asked Questions
- CINAHL Subject Headings – Frequently Asked Questions
- CINAHL Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Module FAQs
- CINAHL Help Sheet
- In CINAHL, what are Research Instruments?
- What are the stop words used in EBSCOhost medical databases MEDLINE and CINAHL?
- What are Evidence-Based Care Sheets (EBCS)?
- What are Quick Lessons (QL)?
Systematic searches (examples)
- CINAHL Case Scenario #1 – Rating Touch
- CINAHL Case Scenario #2 – Work Related Stress
- CINAHL Case Scenario #3 – Treatment Overview for Hemiplegia
- CINAHL Case Scenario #4 – Pain Measurement in Dementia and Elderly
- CINAHL Case Scenario #5 – Measuring Hearing Aid Compliance
- CINAHL Case Scenario #6 – Meditation and Cancer Patients