There is no physical library at Erasmus MC, but you can e-mail the employees via email@example.com or visit them at their office Ae-327. For the route see the bottom of this page.
We also conduct literature research during COVID social distancing. Our standard remains a digital appointment for the time being. We mainly use MS Teams of Skype for business.
E-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions about:
- Help in conducting literature research
- Problems with or information about EndNote
- Workshops, training and lectures
- Research Data Management
- Request an information portal
Telephone: (010) 70 43785
Department Acquisition, Cataloging and Journals
E-mail us (email@example.com) for questions about:
- Access to e-journals
- Acquisition requests for e-books or e-journals
Telephone: (010) 70 43782
E-mail for questions about the reference check: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of the Medical Library
Dr. Frans Mast
Telephone: (010) 70 43780
Route to the offices of the Medical Library
With Erasmus MC-pass:
1. Take the stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor, towards the Ee building (Faculty tower).
2. Go through the gates at the porter’s lodge.
3. Walk past the elevators through the other gates.
4. Go straight ahead.
5. Enter the Be building through the doors. (Josephine Nefkens Building). (Keep following the signs Ae Building.)
6. Go through the automatic doors (by pressing the open door button), through the elevator hall, through the other automatic doors and go left and directly into the hallway to the right.
7. Go down one floor in the Ae building.
8. Go left on the 3rd floor.
You will find us in room Ae-327.