Learn how to manage your personal public profile and your publication list in our new repository Pure in this 1-hr online Teams training.
Pure is our trusted Erasmus MC repository (https://pure.eur.nl/) for scientific publications and other research output of Erasmus MC (and EUR) and includes a public personal profile for all published Erasmus MC researchers.
What will you learn?
- how to manage your list of publications: completeness, corrections, Open Access
- how to manage your personal public profile on Pure
- how to connect your Pure profile to your Orcid
- how to export your list of publications
- how a trusted user (a trusted colleague) can manage your profile
This training is for all researchers who publish scientific articles.
Please check if you can log in with your microsectienummer before starting the training, because you will need access to your Pure account during the training: https://pure.eur.nl/admin
Please contact us at email@example.com in case of login problems.
To register, follow this link: https://medbib.erasmusmc.nl/workshops/form.asp